Contact Us

For Any Business Inquiry, Please Contact Us Here

Laptop Buying Tips - Selection of RAM, HDD, Processor & Windows

Bookmark and Share
-->
Here is an experience that has been shared by one of our users regarding Laptops;
Youth have taken a fancy to computers! From business to studies, from chatting to dating, from money to military and from health to games – the world has been made completely digital with a keyboard & few memory chips. Though I am not much interested in this digital showbiz but being fanatic about this hi-tech assembly, I was willing to purchase a new laptop.
Usually, laptops cost almost twice as much as the desktops. But contrary to this, there are some limitations with desktops. While going for the market survey, those issues were my priority concerns to look in. The main reason to buy a laptop was, of course, portability. Being a professional in the media industry, I need to carry my data and news facts everytime I travel from one place to another and even from home to office or vice-versa. I also came to know that my laptop’s configuration could also be upgraded with its USB, USB 2.0 and Firewire ports. Apart from that, being a serious game lover – I was seeking a platform that could run a number of high-definition games.
Willing to go for the latest technology, I noted down some features to look in. These were: a high RAM (Random Access Memory – system memory), long lasting batteries, a larger hard drive, CD-RW / DVD-RW, wireless LAN / Wi-Fi compatibility and premium screen resolution.
Finally, I picked HP Pavilion DV4-1502 from an authentic showroom. This 14.1″ inch WXGA HD display lapi comes with genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, and is clubbed with Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor (2.2 GHz, 2MB cache). It also has features like Intel GMA 4500 Graphics, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320Gb Hard Disk, DVD writer, WLAN 802.11 b/g, inbuilt Bluetooth, inbuilt webcam & microphone, integrated fingerprint reader and 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery.
Additional features like Nvidia Graphic card (for hi-resolution gaming experience), Altec Lansing Stereo speakers and 5-in-1 integrated digital media reader also add to the beauty of the product. It is one such product that stole away my soul at first sight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Query Form